activemq-users mailing list archives

From ming616 <ming...@gmail.com>
Subject Why I got this ?
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 01:01:21 GMT

I used spring 2.0 rc1 and xbean 2.5, When I use spring to load activemq ,I
got this
     [java] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'broker' defined in class path resource
[applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception
is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource
[activemq.xml]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean namespace mapping: http://activemq.org/config/1.0
     [java] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ExecuteJava.execute(ExecuteJava.java:180)
     [java] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java.run(Java.java:710)

How I can deal with it?
Thanks