activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: Openwire.NET crashes ActiveMQ broker
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 00:50:38 GMT

As I was walking home tonight it hit me it could be my client. I think that a
possible explanation for what I am seeing is:

Perhaps my client keeps up with messages from the producer in the beginning
and then it deadlocks somewhere when it receives too many messages. Then I
kill the client and try to bring it back up at which point the broker
pummels the client with all the messages that the client had missed since it
crashed and the deadlock happens again. So no matter how many times I
restart the client it will deadlock because the broker is flooding it with
messages. After I restart the broker the client works OK for awhile.

Might be what's happening... Will take a look tomorrow at my locks...