activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject Extra Spaces in Text Messages received through OpenWire.NET
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:48:47 GMT

It seems that when I send messages from the example producer in ActiveMQ in
Java by running "ant producer" and try to receive the message in
OpenWire.NET using c# there are a lot of blank spaces that are added to the
message when I receive it. I am just using the example OpenWire.NET client
you provide and the example java classes that you provide. Any idea why
there are so many spaces added? My C# code looks like:

private IMessageConsumer _consumer;
public string Receive()
            {
                IMessage message = _consumer.Receive();