activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul French <paul.fre...@frenchiesystems.com>
Subject Re: connections or sessions
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:31:52 GMT

So why does Jencks for example create a pool of connections ? I know it pools
sessions producers/consumers as well but in general if I use Jencks I will
have many connections. There must be a reason? I've googled all over the
place and I did see a quote on a web logic site which made no sense to me
but it might to you

http://edocs.bea.com/wls/docs81/jms/implement.html#1298531