activemq-users mailing list archives

From agrabil <greg.ra...@ins.com>
Subject Re: JMS to JMS Bridge
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 18:13:09 GMT

Thanks Rob.  BTW, I just thought that the implementation I provided may be
improved to support backward compatability, and so as to not require the
localQueueName attribute.  E.g.:

                String localQueueName = bridge.getLocalQueueName();
                if ((localQueueName == null) || (localQueueName.length() <=
0)) {
                     localQueueName = bridge.getOutboundQueueName();
                }
                Queue
activemqQueue=createActiveMQQueue(localSession,localQueueName);

Of course, maybe you already thought of this! ;-)

Thanks again, and I'm glad I could help.  I really needed this to work so I
can migrate from SwiftMQ to ActiveMQ!

Greg