activemq-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Pesochinsky <Vadim.Pesochins...@mscibarra.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with prefetch buffer.
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 18:07:58 GMT

I do not think AMQ-850 will help, because in addition to the 2 described
issues I have real-time requests from users going to the same queue and I
cannot wait for the prefetch buffer to time-out. Round robin will not help
me, because it does not garantee that server that picked a long job will not
have anything in the prefetch buffer.

I created a JIRA for this: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-855

James, maybe you can give me a few tips on fixing this. It is a party pooper
for me. The company is not very excited about open source and with upset
like this they will be even less excited.

Thanks.