activemq-users mailing list archives

From SndMndBdy <>
Subject Re: No Exception When All Servers in Failover Fail
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 13:57:48 GMT

The trouble with the transport listener is that I only get alerted when a
server goes up or down - you don't know which server it was or which were
originally up when you connected.  The best possible test you could have
here is when you get a TransportInterrupted, if you don't get a
TransportResumed within a few seconds, throw the error.

I am looking for a purely informational exception, so I think
extending/altering the FailoverTransport is probably the best way to go,
although I was hoping to not have to do this.
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message