activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul French <paul.fre...@frenchiesystems.com>
Subject Re: recieve replies into clients temp queue
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 11:53:26 GMT

Because I am using Jencks for my inbound messaging replies to the client I am
not sure how I go about hooking in a single temporary queue?

Here is scenario:

1. client starts up and creates a single temporary queue
2. Client sends lots of messgaes in parallel to single permanent queue using
Jencks for resource pooling
3. Client receives requests concurently from the temp queue again using
Jencks for resource pooling.

Would your other suggestion be better using a single non-temp queue for all
clients and a consumer with a correlationID / header selector to receive the
right respones?