activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul French <paul.fre...@frenchiesystems.com>
Subject recieve replies into clients temp queue
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:13:03 GMT

I have activeMQ running on a dedicated machine. I have lots of clients
sending messages to a permanent queue.

The clients require replies to these messages. I know I need to create a
temp queue for each client and set the "jms reply to" to the temp queue so
replies can be routed back and use the JMS correlation ID to match the
request with the response but how do I do this?

I know I am basically doing what Lingo would do but I cannot use Lingo for
technical reasons.

Also when the temp queue is created where is it created, on the client or
activeMQ broker machine?