activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ning Li" <Ning...@businessobjects.com>
Subject Web Clustering support for ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:41:45 GMT
Hi,

I have a question about using JMS in Web Clustering, which is going to
be our usage case in the near future. Currently for ActiveMQ, the
failover is done on the client side by FailoverTransport, all the states
are kept in the memory. If we make the state objects (ConnectionState,
SessionState etc.) serializable, so that if one Web Server is down,
another Web Server can use these serialized objects and go from there.
will this be a feasible solution? Or there are some betters ways to
support ActiveMQ in Web Clustering case.

thanks