activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: jboss problem - namenotfound
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:42:30 GMT
My bad.

If you're gonna run an AMQ client outside JBoss, I don't think you can
use the same JNDI resources that are declared in JBoss. Either
programmatically create a connection factory in your client:
ActiveMQConnectionFactory f = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");

or use a jndi.properties file. More info here:
http://www.activemq.org/site/jndi-support.html