activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: jboss+activemq error
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:51:02 GMT
Seems that a broker is not started. Try enabling this section:

<!-- NOTE disable the following property if you do not wish to deploy
an embedded broker -->
        <config-property>
            <description>
              Sets the XML configuration file used to configure the embedded
ActiveMQ broker via
              Spring if using embedded mode.

              BrokerXmlConfig is the filename which is assumed to be on the
classpath unless
              a URL is specified. So a value of foo/bar.xml would be assumed
to be on the
              classpath whereas file:dir/file.xml would use the file system.
              Any valid URL string is supported.
            </description>
            <config-property-name>BrokerXmlConfig</config-property-name>
            <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
            <config-property-value></config-property-value>
            <!--

<config-property-value>xbean:broker-config.xml</config-property-value>
            -->

Try enabling the xbean:broker-config.xml and have a broker configuration
xbean:broker-config.xml on the classpath. I'm not sure if the property
is case sensitive, but try using brokerXmlConfig as the property-name.