activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <sand...@wssource.com>
Subject Re: Topology Question
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:40:52 GMT
I checked this against AMQ 4.1, doesn't work either.  Next I checked the
source code (AMQ 4.0.2), the org.apache.activemq.transport.stomp has the
following headers for:

1. SUBSCRIBE:

    * destination
    * ack
    * id
    * selector

2. CONNECT:

    * login
    * passcode
    * client-id
    * request-id

Nowhere does it mention the custom headers as documented here:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/stomp.html

The question is, using Stomp protocol how do I create/use durable
subscription ? Thanks

- Sandeep