activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <sand...@wssource.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 4.0.1 - master/slave woes
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:01:24 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion. The java client (ProducerTool.java and
ConsumerTool.java) were able to connect to my master/slave setup and
basically I was able to publish messages to the master,  and read it
from the slave, once the master was down.

However the stomp protocol doesn't seem to play well in the master/slave
setup. I tried using the ruby client and it too hangs while connecting
to the master server. Basically this is what happens, Im able to open
the socket to the master server and send a CONNECT frame to it. However
the server never responds with CONNECTED frame. If I shutdown the slave
service, the stomp protocol works well.

- Sandeep