activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <sand...@wssource.com>
Subject AMQ 4.0.1 - master/slave woes
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:21:22 GMT
Hi all,
  Im trying to setup AMQ 4.0.1 in master/slave mode. Im running both
master & slave from the same box, but on different ports. Both have
different data store (different data folders).
Im able to see in the log file, that the slave attaches itself to the
master service.

  I have a test stomp client, which sends messages to: /queue/FOO.test
queue. After storing some 20 messages, I stop the master server (ctrl+C
the app).  Then start another stomp client, which tries to read
/queue/FOO.test, from the slave server. I'm able to connect to the
slave, but the slave does not have any message. I have followed the
instructions given in: http://activemq.org/site/masterslave.html. Im not
sure if the replication is only for durable queues. If so, how do I
create durable queues via stomp ? Thanks.

- Sandeep