activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Prokopiev <prokop...@stc.donpac.ru>
Subject Re: Clustered JDBC database as message store and network of brokers
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:57:53 GMT
> Grab the 4.1-SNAPSHOT (see the link on the download page)
> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/4.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT/

Need I use networkConnector between brokers which use JDBC Master Slave?
I see networkConnector in example on page
http://activemq.org/site/jdbc-master-slave.html but I have very starnge
problem even with this simple context and last 4.1 snapshot:

<beans>
         <bean id="broker"
class="org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService" init-method="start"
destroy-method="stop">
                 <property name="persistent" value="false"/>
                 <property name="transportConnectorURIs">
                         <list>
                                 <value>tcp://localhost:5000</value>
                         </list>
                 </property>
                 <property name="networkConnectorURIs">
                         <list>

<value>static:(failover:tcp://m1:5001)</value>
                         </list>
                 </property>
         </bean>
</beans>

I can't stop this context by Ctrl+C, so I need to use kill -KILL. After
commenting networkConnectorURIs I can stop context without any problem.

--
Thanks,
Eugene Prokopiev