activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Prokopiev <prokop...@stc.donpac.ru>
Subject How to know about connections/queues/topics in application with embedded AMQ
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 09:47:44 GMT
Hi,

I use embedded AMQ in my application which need to know all about
connections to AMQ (user names, remote addresses), producers, consumers
and connected destinations. I can get destinations from
BrokerView.getQueueRegion().getDestinationMap() but there are no public
members in Queue class to access user names and remote addresses :( With
BrokerView.getBroker().getClients() I can get remote addresses but no
user names and destinations are accessible :(

What can I do?

--
Thanks,
Eugene Prokopiev