activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nguyen Kien Trung <trung....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Same class but not equal ==
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 02:40:46 GMT
Hi Hiram,

Thanks for the suggestion.
In fact, I'm using TCP to connect to ActiveMQ... but it seems not
working though.

Btw, I've found a blog:
http://jroller.com/page/sjivan?entry=asynchronous_calls_and_callbacks_using
Sanjiv (the blogger) explained about asynchornous invocation in which I
am thinking that could be a root cause.

Since I have the [manager.war] and quite number of modules,
[module1.war], [module2.war], [module3.war] ....
As explained in the blog... I understood that with my current
configuration, by using JmsServiceExporter, the manger uses a single JMS
Session to handle concurrent messages that are sent by modules. Here we
go, the situation is getting worse here....

I'm not an expert in JMS so I can't explain well in this. How do you all
think about it?

Trung