activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <sand...@wssource.com>
Subject Re: [Stomp] Access Control List
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 19:36:36 GMT
Hi,

 I kind of sorted this problem out by building the activemq-jaas.jar,
via maven. After setting the classpath and all, when I try to run
activemq, I get the following error:

---
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in
class path resource [activemq.xml]: Error setting property values;
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property
'bean' of bean class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]:
Bean property 'bean' is not writable or has an invalid setter method:
Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in
class path resource [activemq.xml]: Error setting property values;
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property
'bean' of bean class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]:
Bean property 'bean' is not writable or has an invalid setter method:
Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
---

- Sandeep