activemq-users mailing list archives

From John Heitmann <jheitm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error with maven2.0.4
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:53:25 GMT
I installed an instance of proximity (http://
proximity.abstracthorizon.org/index.html) for my team to help deal
with flaky external repositories. It's a pretty nice tool, and it
makes the download phase very fast when the projects are found in the
cache.

Also, like Jason says, once I trimmed down the number of repositories
used it also made general build stability increase a notch or two.
I'm not sure about the 4.1 branch, but all the 4.0 branch of activemq
seems need is a single non-snapshot maven2 mirror. You can even chop
out the entire plugin repository section (those cause it to pull from
snapshot repos so it can cause flakiness at times).

John