activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <sand...@wssource.com>
Subject Re: Stomp - message woes - Ruby client
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 14:11:56 GMT
Hi ,

 Acknowledging the message worked. Thanks for all the help.

Now the problems I faced seems trivial. If anyone is following this
thread, here is the updated code:

---- read.rb -----
#!/usr/bin/env ruby
require 'stomp'

client = Stomp::Connection.new("test","user")

client.subscribe "/queue/FOO.test"

while TRUE
    puts "sleeping"
    sleep 1
    msg = client.receive
    puts msg.body
    client.ack msg
end
------------------

---- write.rb ------
#!/usr/bin/env ruby
require 'stomp'

client = Stomp::Connection.new("test","user")

for i in 0..10
    sleep 1
    client.send "/queue/FOO.test", "[Ruby] message " + i.to_s
    puts "[Ruby] message " + i.to_s
end

client.disconnect

- Sandeep