activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dipendra Pokhrel <dipendrapokh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ schedular thread is not released in embeded broker
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:16:55 GMT
Since I am using active MQ as an embeded broker using VM transoport mode, I
don't think it uses any network connection. In my case, the broker auto boots up
when I try to create a connection using ActiveMQConnectionFactory - which is the
default behaviour of ActiveMQ in VM transoport mode. When connection reaches
'0', broker shutdowns itself, but it can not terminate 'ActiveMQ Schedular'
thread. Is there any workaround with this issue?

Thanks for the help