activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wha will happen?
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 04:29:22 GMT
The InvalidClientIDException is due to the broker thinking that there
already is a client connected with that clientID. This could be a
timing issue (the client stops & starts before the broker has timed
out the old connection - something we should handle better), or you
could have hit this issue...

I think I know how to fix the above - will reply to this thread when I
think I've fixed it

On 7/26/06, ming616 <ming616@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, everyone!
> I have three durable consumer thread A,B and C and a producer thread P for a
> same topic TEST.FOO on the same broker.
> step:
>    1.A,B and C connect broker;
>    2.p send messages, then A,B and c all got  messages;
>    3.A,B broke down for network unconnected. c get message. and borker
> stored message for A and B.
>    4.Try to start A and B, I got a  exception :
>         javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: localhost - Client: consumerId
> already connected.
>    How can A and B get that stored messages?
>    if at this time, another consumer thread D connect broker ,what D can get
> ?
>
>    I'am waiting ! Thanks very much!
> --

James