activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about create connection
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:35:17 GMT
This is a JMS question really - the username and password are the
login/pwd used to authorize and authenticate against the JMS broker
(rather like with JDBC).

Though the out of the box configuration of ActiveMQ does not have
security enabled so you can use anything you like but ideally you'd
make the login/pwd part of some configuration mechanism (properties
file or Spring XML etc) so you can enable security down the line
without having to change your application code

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/security.html

On 7/24/06, rain.xk <rain.xk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I create connection like this:
> ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(
>                                         name, password, url);
>
> ActiveMQConnection amqConnection = (ActiveMQConnection) connectionFactory
>                                         .createConnection();
> but I donn't know what's mean about "name,password".
> How can I use these properties?
> --

James
-------