activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Topics (was Re: Failover topic subscribers)
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:30:42 GMT
On 7/21/06, Sridhar Komandur <anon2005@komandur.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the Virtual Topic feature.
>
> We have a need for this feature now. Any ETA on this feature ?

So it seems to be working fine in SVN trunk - could you try testing it
out in your environment to see if its working for you?

> Please let me know, if I can contribute in anyway to expedite the work.

Currently testing is the highest priority; we could maybe create some
better test cases.

As I said in the previous message, at some point it'd be good to
provide some kind of custom XML to configure virtual queues and topics
in the broker.xml but for now having a hard-wired virtual topic tree
is a good first step.
--

James
-------