activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can not run ajax demos
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:31:19 GMT
Ignore me - the previous mail assumed you were using a source distro
rather than a binary download.

The problem for the binary download right now is there is no maven 2
repo yet for the 4.0.1 release to go into so the maven build cannot
download its dependency (the activemq-parent). Though a fix is to just
build from the source code as I mentioned in the previous mail - until
we can get an Apache wide m2 repository sorted out.

A workaround is to point your ~/.m2/settings.xml file at this maven 2 repo...

http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.1-RC1/maven2/

--

James
-------