activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ messages count in queues/topics after restarting
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:49:47 GMT
On 7/13/06, Eugene Prokopiev <prokopiev@stc.donpac.ru> wrote:

> > This is a recently requested feature request...
> >
> > http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-812
> >
> > basically we lazily create destinations (to deal with huge numbers of
> > destinations and to avoid lengthy startup times for inactive
> destinations).
> > We just need a way to force them to all be loaded on startup.
>
> Thanks. But now I don't need universal decision. I know names of my
> destinations. So, my qustions are:
>
> 1) Can I write plugin for create them on AMQ startup?

Just create consumers for the destinations on startup (then close them).

2) Need I do it in my BrokerPluginSupport descendant?

Do it wherever ou like

5) How can I see messages count in queue/topic inside of AMQ plugin?

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-can-i-see-what-destinations-are-used.html

--

James
-------