activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XBeans -> Spring configuration translation
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:13:02 GMT
so something like

<bean class="org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean">
<property name="journalLogFiles" value="...."/>
<property> name="dataSource" ref="postgres-ds"/>

etc

If you use the Spring IDE plugin it will pop up all the available
properties for you to save you hunting around the code to find what
properties are available on what POJOs.

--

James
-------