activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maintaining connections/subscriptions
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:55:58 GMT
There already is this method available...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/broker/jmx/BrokerViewMBean.html#destroyDurableSubscriber(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String)

to make it a little easier, I've added a destroy() method to a
DurableSubscriptionViewMBean as part of this JIRA...

--

James
-------