activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broker URL connection refused.
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:59:44 GMT
On 7/10/06, Jeff Wysong <jeff@roundboxmedia.com> wrote:
> I have trouble using the sample xml file since I cannot figure out the
> xml naming space.  The url of
>
> xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"
>
> does not go anywhere.

Namespaces don't have to go anywhere.

> So I downloaded the activemq-4.0.1.xsd and
> associated that with the url inside of IDEA  When I finished the
> association, IDEA red flagged almost every element in that file.  Here
> is the output of the catalina.out file:

Don't worry about IDE validation. The XML file works fine.

[snip]

I just realised in the beginning of the thread you said you were using
ActiveMQ and Spring 2.x; unfortunately ActiveMQ 4.0.1 does not support
2.x (due to some backwards incompatibilities introduced in Spring
2.x). You have to move to using 4.1-SNAPSHOT along with xbean-spring
2.4 for this to work.

--

James
-------