activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ JMX Questions..
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 07:57:39 GMT
On 7/11/06, colincrist <colincrist@hermesjms.com> wrote:

> Just also noticed that no operations are available on the
> "Type=Subscription,active=false" MBean until the subscription turns into a
> "Type=Subscription,active=true" MBean.

Strange. I was just looking at why we have DurableSubscriptionView and
InactiveDurableSubscriptionView; I don't understand why there are 2
classes for that.  Surely being active/inactive is just a boolean flag
:)

Does anyone know why there are 2 classes for the same thing? I'm
tempted to merge them.

However I don't see any more or less operations on either of these two
objects so don't quite follow why you see different operations?

> It also seems that once connection clientID=XXX is established then all
> Subscription MBeans become active=true even if there is only an active
> consumer for one of them.

That sounds like a JMX bug

--

James