activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ schedular thread is not released in embeded broker
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:19:49 GMT
You could try explicitly creating the broker yourself first, then you
can explicitly close it down again when you're finished with it. See
the java code example (then you call stop() when you're done with the
broker)

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-do-i-embed-a-broker-inside-a-connection.html

--

James