activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using SSL with AMQ 4.0.1
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:22:30 GMT
Are you positive that you are using the same version on the client and broker?

On 7/6/06, bbernard <bbernardinus@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I tried to setup SSL connection using activemq-4.0.1 following guide found
> here: http://www.activemq.org/site/how-do-i-use-ssl.html
>
> However, I get the following exception when I tried to run my code (based on
> sample Comsumer dan Producer in the distro):
>
> Using version 4.0 seems to work OK, save for it complaining connection
> closed by remote (which encourages me to try version 4.0.1 instead to get
> around that issue), though all produced messages are comsumed just fine.
>
> Any idea how to get around this one? Is there any lib I need to add other
> than the distro's incubation-activemq-4.0.1.jar found in the downloaded
> distro?
>
> Where is this? Caused by:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:org.apache.activemq.openwire.v67174528.MarshallerFactory
>
>
> Exception stack:
> ==========
> in my broker console:
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> C:\workexplore\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\bin>activemq
> ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\workexplore\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\bin\..
> Loading message broker from: xbean:activemq.xml
> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ 4.0.1 JMS Message Broker
> (localh
> ost) is starting
> INFO  BrokerService                  - For help or more information please
> see:
> http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
> INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized:
> [apache_derby
> _embedded_jdbc_driver]
> INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovery Started from: Active
> Jou
> rnal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at:
> C:\workexplore\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\activemq-d
> ata\journal
> INFO  JournalPersistenceAdapter      - Journal Recovered: 0 message(s) in
> transa
> ctions recovered.
> INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
> tcp://kango
> roo:61616
> WARN  MulticastDiscoveryAgent        - brokerName not set
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector default Started
> INFO  TransportServerThreadSupport   - Listening for connections at:
> tcp://kango
> roo:61613?wireFormat=stomp
> INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector stomp Started
> INFO  NetworkConnector               - Network Connector default Started
> INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
> (localhost, I
> D:kangoroo-1388-1152165488216-1:0) started
> Exception in thread "ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///127.0.0.1:1390"
> java.lang.Illega
> lArgumentException: Invalid version: 67174528, could not load
> org.apache.activem
> q.openwire.v67174528.MarshallerFactory
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.setVersion(OpenWireFormat
> .java:329)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.renegociatWireFormat(Open
> WireFormat.java:569)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireForm
> atNegotiator.java:100)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityM
> onitor.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSup
> port.java:87)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
> 143)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.v67174
> 528.MarshallerFactory
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.util.ClassLoading.loadClass(ClassLoading.java:104
> )
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.setVersion(OpenWireFormat
> .java:327)
>         ... 6 more
> Exception in thread "ActiveMQ Transport: tcp:///127.0.0.1:1393"
> java.lang.Illega
> lArgumentException: Invalid version: 67174528, could not load
> org.apache.activem
> q.openwire.v67174528.MarshallerFactory
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.setVersion(OpenWireFormat
> .java:329)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.renegociatWireFormat(Open
> WireFormat.java:569)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(WireForm
> atNegotiator.java:100)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onCommand(InactivityM
> onitor.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.doConsume(TransportSup
> port.java:87)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
> 143)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.v67174
> 528.MarshallerFactory
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.util.ClassLoading.loadClass(ClassLoading.java:104
> )
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.setVersion(OpenWireFormat
> .java:327)
>         ... 6 more
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> in my consumer client
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Connecting to URL: ssl://localhost:61616
> Consuming queue: TOOL.DEFAULT
> Using non-durable subscription
> Caught: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
> ssl://localhost:61616. Reason: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL
> message, plaintext connection?
> javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
> ssl://localhost:61616. Reason: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL
> message, plaintext connection?
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:32)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:252)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:211)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:158)
>         at
> com.ic.ntn.message.MsgSupport.createConnection(MsgSupport.java:60)
>         at com.ic.ntn.message.MsgConsumer.run(MsgConsumer.java:89)
>         at com.ic.ntn.message.MsgConsumer.main(MsgConsumer.java:79)
> Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext
> connection?
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.handleUnknownRecord(InputRecord.java:525)
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:355)
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:723)
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1030)
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.writeRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:622)
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppOutputStream.write(AppOutputStream.java:59)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedOutputStream.flush(TcpBufferedOutputStream.java:108)
>         at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:106)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:125)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor.java:141)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.sendWireFormat(WireFormatNegotiator.java:128)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.start(WireFormatNegotiator.java:64)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.start(TransportFilter.java:52)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.start(TransportFilter.java:52)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:241)
>         ... 5 more
> Jul 6, 2006 2:24:05 PM org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection
> onAsyncException
> WARNING: Async exception with no exception listener:
> javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Connection has been shutdown:
> javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
> javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Connection has been shutdown:
> javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.checkEOF(SSLSocketImpl.java:1173)
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppInputStream.read(AppInputStream.java:65)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:48)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:55)
>         at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:353)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:274)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:142)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext
> connection?
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.handleUnknownRecord(InputRecord.java:525)
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:355)
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:723)
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:1030)
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.writeRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:622)
>         at
> com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppOutputStream.write(AppOutputStream.java:59)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedOutputStream.flush(TcpBufferedOutputStream.java:108)
>         at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:106)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:125)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor.java:141)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.sendWireFormat(WireFormatNegotiator.java:128)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.start(WireFormatNegotiator.java:64)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.start(TransportFilter.java:52)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.start(TransportFilter.java:52)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:241)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:211)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:158)
>         at
> com.ic.ntn.message.MsgSupport.createConnection(MsgSupport.java:60)
>         at com.ic.ntn.message.MsgConsumer.run(MsgConsumer.java:89)
>         at com.ic.ntn.message.MsgConsumer.main(MsgConsumer.java:79)
>
>
> Thanks,
> /bernard
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Using-SSL-with-AMQ-4.0.1-tf1898836.html#a5194487
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.
>
>


-- 

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Mime
View raw message