activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX Interfaces
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:00:16 GMT
The current JMX API available is here...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/broker/jmx/QueueViewMBean.html

Due to the prefetch buffer, it could take 1000 messages from the point
at which you say 'stop' on the broker to the point at which a consumer
stops receiving messages. For a more immediate 'stop' it'd be better
to communicate with the clients directly. e.g. maybe we could add a
'pause/resume' method on the ActiveMQMessageConsumer to make it easy
to pause/resume delivery of messages.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/