activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ 4.0 with Oracle Persistence and XA Transactions
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 12:13:41 GMT
I've just tried a patch which might fix it; only setting the autoComit
flag if its currently different to what we need. I wonder could you
try SVN HEAD (or tomorrow's nightly 4.1-SNAPSHOT) to see if it works
for you now?

On 7/4/06, Pep <pep_codina@yahoo.es> wrote:
>
> I enabled the DEBUG traces for ActiveMQ and got the following stact traces:
>
> 2006-07-04 13:02:24,699 DEBUG
> [org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion]
>  Adding destination: queue://QUEUE.HOMETAO_EVENTS
> 2006-07-04 13:02:24,715 DEBUG
> [org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersiste
> nceAdapter] Waking for checkpoint to complete.
> 2006-07-04 13:02:24,715 DEBUG
> [org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersiste
> nceAdapter] Checkpoint started.
> 2006-07-04 13:02:24,731 DEBUG
> [org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersiste
> nceAdapter] Checkpoint done.
> 2006-07-04 13:02:24,731 DEBUG
> [org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAda
> pter] Could not get JDBC connection: The method 'setAutoCommit(true)' cant
> be ca
> lled when a global transaction is active.
> java.sql.SQLException: The method 'setAutoCommit(true)' cant be called when
> a gl
> obal transaction is active.
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.sql.spi.ConnectionHandle.oc4j_throwSQLExceptionIfGlobalTx
> Active(ConnectionHandle.java:407)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.sql.spi.ConnectionHandle.setAutoCommit(ConnectionHandle.j
> ava:174)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.getConnection(Trans
> actionContext.java:55)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter.doRecover(D
> efaultJDBCAdapter.java:328)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCMessageStore.recover(JDBCMessageSt
> ore.java:153)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalMessageStore.recover(Journal
> MessageStore.java:341)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.<init>(Queue.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.QueueRegion.createDestination(Queue
> Region.java:58)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.addDestination(Abstr
> actRegion.java:77)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addDestination(RegionB
> roker.java:217)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.j
> ava:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addDestination(AdvisoryBr
> oker.java:141)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.j
> ava:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestination(Mutable
> BrokerFilter.java:142)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.lookup(AbstractRegio
> n.java:244)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.send(AbstractRegion.
> java:224)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.send(RegionBroker.java
> :342)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransactionBroker.send(TransactionBroker.j
> ava:192)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.send(BrokerFilter.java:113)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.CompositeDestinationBroker.send(CompositeD
> estinationBroker.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.send(MutableBrokerFilt
> er.java:126)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.processMessage(Abstract
> Connection.java:351)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMessage.visit(ActiveMQMessage.jav
> a:590)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.service(AbstractConnect
> ion.java:201)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportC
> onnection.java:62)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCo
> rrelator.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilt
> er.java:63)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:
> 76)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.ja
> va:44)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorre
> lator.java:60)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnec
> tion.java:1092)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.send(ActiveMQSession.java:1553)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProdu
> cer.java:462)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProdu
> cer.java:356)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.events.EventsPublisher.sendMessage(EventsPublisher.ja
> va:74)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.events.EventsPublisher.publishMessage(EventsPublisher
> .java:54)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.publishIfValidated(ControlMana
> gerBean.java:97)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.simpleAdd(ControlManagerBean.j
> ava:381)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.add(ControlManagerBean.java:32
> 2)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.add(ControlManagerBean.java:55
> 9)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.submitControl(ControlManagerBe
> an.java:289)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.submit(ControlManagerBean.java
> :189)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.joinpoint.EJBJoinPointImpl.invoke
> (EJBJoinPointImpl.java:35)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSI
> nterceptor.java:52)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.TxRequiredInterceptor.invo
> ke(TxRequiredInterceptor.java:55)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSI
> nterceptor.java:52)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.StatelessSessionEJBObject.OC4J_invokeMethod(S
> tatelessSessionEJBObject.java:86)
>         at
> ControlManager_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper100.submit(ControlManager_S
> tatelessSessionBeanWrapper100.java:285)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.TPCommandProcessorMapBuilder$2.process(TPCommandP
> rocessorMapBuilder.java:53)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.framework.command.SimpleCommandProcessor.process(Simp
> leCommandProcessor.java:18)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.framework.command.CompositeCommandProcessor.process(C
> ompositeCommandProcessor.java:34)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.commandprocessor.AnthemaCommandProcessor.process(Anth
> emaCommandProcessor.java:47)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.framework.command.RemoteCommandProcessServlet.doPost(
> RemoteCommandProcessServlet.java:56)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletReque
> stDispatcher.java:719)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(Ser
> vletRequestDispatcher.java:376)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.doProcessRequest(HttpRequ
> estHandler.java:870)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpReques
> tHandler.java:451)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.serveOneRequest(HttpReque
> stHandler.java:218)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.ja
> va:119)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.ja
> va:112)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketReadHandler$SafeRunnable.run(ServerSo
> cketReadHandler.java:260)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.procClientSocket(Server
> SocketAcceptHandler.java:230)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.access$800(ServerSocket
> AcceptHandler.java:33)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler$AcceptHandlerHorse.run(
> ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:831)
>         at
> com.evermind.util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(Relea
> sableResourcePooledExecutor.java:298)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> 2006-07-04 13:02:24,731 DEBUG
> [org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAda
> pter] Error while closing connection: The method 'commit' cant be called
> when a
> global transaction is active.
> java.sql.SQLException: The method 'commit' cant be called when a global
> transact
> ion is active.
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.sql.spi.ConnectionHandle.oc4j_throwSQLExceptionIfGlobalTx
> Active(ConnectionHandle.java:407)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.sql.spi.ConnectionHandle.commit(ConnectionHandle.java:122
> )
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.close(TransactionCo
> ntext.java:118)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCMessageStore.recover(JDBCMessageSt
> ore.java:170)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalMessageStore.recover(Journal
> MessageStore.java:341)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.<init>(Queue.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.QueueRegion.createDestination(Queue
> Region.java:58)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.addDestination(Abstr
> actRegion.java:77)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addDestination(RegionB
> roker.java:217)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.j
> ava:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addDestination(AdvisoryBr
> oker.java:141)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.j
> ava:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestination(Mutable
> BrokerFilter.java:142)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.lookup(AbstractRegio
> n.java:244)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.send(AbstractRegion.
> java:224)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.send(RegionBroker.java
> :342)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransactionBroker.send(TransactionBroker.j
> ava:192)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.send(BrokerFilter.java:113)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.CompositeDestinationBroker.send(CompositeD
> estinationBroker.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.send(MutableBrokerFilt
> er.java:126)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.processMessage(Abstract
> Connection.java:351)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMessage.visit(ActiveMQMessage.jav
> a:590)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.service(AbstractConnect
> ion.java:201)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportC
> onnection.java:62)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCo
> rrelator.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilt
> er.java:63)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:
> 76)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.ja
> va:44)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorre
> lator.java:60)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnec
> tion.java:1092)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.send(ActiveMQSession.java:1553)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProdu
> cer.java:462)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProdu
> cer.java:356)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.events.EventsPublisher.sendMessage(EventsPublisher.ja
> va:74)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.events.EventsPublisher.publishMessage(EventsPublisher
> .java:54)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.publishIfValidated(ControlMana
> gerBean.java:97)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.simpleAdd(ControlManagerBean.j
> ava:381)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.add(ControlManagerBean.java:32
> 2)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.add(ControlManagerBean.java:55
> 9)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.submitControl(ControlManagerBe
> an.java:289)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.submit(ControlManagerBean.java
> :189)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.joinpoint.EJBJoinPointImpl.invoke
> (EJBJoinPointImpl.java:35)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSI
> nterceptor.java:52)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.TxRequiredInterceptor.invo
> ke(TxRequiredInterceptor.java:55)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSI
> nterceptor.java:52)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.StatelessSessionEJBObject.OC4J_invokeMethod(S
> tatelessSessionEJBObject.java:86)
>         at
> ControlManager_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper100.submit(ControlManager_S
> tatelessSessionBeanWrapper100.java:285)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.TPCommandProcessorMapBuilder$2.process(TPCommandP
> rocessorMapBuilder.java:53)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.framework.command.SimpleCommandProcessor.process(Simp
> leCommandProcessor.java:18)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.framework.command.CompositeCommandProcessor.process(C
> ompositeCommandProcessor.java:34)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.commandprocessor.AnthemaCommandProcessor.process(Anth
> emaCommandProcessor.java:47)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.framework.command.RemoteCommandProcessServlet.doPost(
> RemoteCommandProcessServlet.java:56)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletReque
> stDispatcher.java:719)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(Ser
> vletRequestDispatcher.java:376)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.doProcessRequest(HttpRequ
> estHandler.java:870)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpReques
> tHandler.java:451)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.serveOneRequest(HttpReque
> stHandler.java:218)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.ja
> va:119)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.ja
> va:112)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketReadHandler$SafeRunnable.run(ServerSo
> cketReadHandler.java:260)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.procClientSocket(Server
> SocketAcceptHandler.java:230)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.access$800(ServerSocket
> AcceptHandler.java:33)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler$AcceptHandlerHorse.run(
> ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:831)
>         at
> com.evermind.util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(Relea
> sableResourcePooledExecutor.java:298)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> 2006-07-04 13:02:24,731 DEBUG
> [org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.Tra
> nsport] Transport failed: java.io.IOException: The method 'commit' cant be
> calle
> d when a global transaction is active.
> java.io.IOException: The method 'commit' cant be called when a global
> transactio
> n is active.
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.util.IOExceptionSupport.create(IOExceptionSupport
> .java:42)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.close(TransactionCo
> ntext.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCMessageStore.recover(JDBCMessageSt
> ore.java:170)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalMessageStore.recover(Journal
> MessageStore.java:341)
>         at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.<init>(Queue.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.QueueRegion.createDestination(Queue
> Region.java:58)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.addDestination(Abstr
> actRegion.java:77)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.addDestination(RegionB
> roker.java:217)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.j
> ava:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.addDestination(AdvisoryBr
> oker.java:141)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addDestination(BrokerFilter.j
> ava:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addDestination(Mutable
> BrokerFilter.java:142)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.lookup(AbstractRegio
> n.java:244)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.AbstractRegion.send(AbstractRegion.
> java:224)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.region.RegionBroker.send(RegionBroker.java
> :342)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransactionBroker.send(TransactionBroker.j
> ava:192)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.send(BrokerFilter.java:113)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.CompositeDestinationBroker.send(CompositeD
> estinationBroker.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.send(MutableBrokerFilt
> er.java:126)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.processMessage(Abstract
> Connection.java:351)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMessage.visit(ActiveMQMessage.jav
> a:590)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.AbstractConnection.service(AbstractConnect
> ion.java:201)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportC
> onnection.java:62)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCo
> rrelator.java:97)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilt
> er.java:63)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:
> 76)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.ja
> va:44)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorre
> lator.java:60)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnec
> tion.java:1092)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.send(ActiveMQSession.java:1553)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProdu
> cer.java:462)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProdu
> cer.java:356)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.events.EventsPublisher.sendMessage(EventsPublisher.ja
> va:74)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.events.EventsPublisher.publishMessage(EventsPublisher
> .java:54)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.publishIfValidated(ControlMana
> gerBean.java:97)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.simpleAdd(ControlManagerBean.j
> ava:381)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.add(ControlManagerBean.java:32
> 2)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.add(ControlManagerBean.java:55
> 9)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.submitControl(ControlManagerBe
> an.java:289)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.ControlManagerBean.submit(ControlManagerBean.java
> :189)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.joinpoint.EJBJoinPointImpl.invoke
> (EJBJoinPointImpl.java:35)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSI
> nterceptor.java:52)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.TxRequiredInterceptor.invo
> ke(TxRequiredInterceptor.java:55)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSI
> nterceptor.java:52)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(Inv
> ocationContextImpl.java:69)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.ejb.StatelessSessionEJBObject.OC4J_invokeMethod(S
> tatelessSessionEJBObject.java:86)
>         at
> ControlManager_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper100.submit(ControlManager_S
> tatelessSessionBeanWrapper100.java:285)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.biz.TPCommandProcessorMapBuilder$2.process(TPCommandP
> rocessorMapBuilder.java:53)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.framework.command.SimpleCommandProcessor.process(Simp
> leCommandProcessor.java:18)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.framework.command.CompositeCommandProcessor.process(C
> ompositeCommandProcessor.java:34)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.commandprocessor.AnthemaCommandProcessor.process(Anth
> emaCommandProcessor.java:47)
>         at
> com.nte.anthema.framework.command.RemoteCommandProcessServlet.doPost(
> RemoteCommandProcessServlet.java:56)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletReque
> stDispatcher.java:719)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(Ser
> vletRequestDispatcher.java:376)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.doProcessRequest(HttpRequ
> estHandler.java:870)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpReques
> tHandler.java:451)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.serveOneRequest(HttpReque
> stHandler.java:218)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.ja
> va:119)
>         at
> com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.ja
> va:112)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketReadHandler$SafeRunnable.run(ServerSo
> cketReadHandler.java:260)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.procClientSocket(Server
> SocketAcceptHandler.java:230)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.access$800(ServerSocket
> AcceptHandler.java:33)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler$AcceptHandlerHorse.run(
> ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:831)
>         at
> com.evermind.util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(Relea
> sableResourcePooledExecutor.java:298)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: The method 'commit' cant be called when a
> glob
> al transaction is active.
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.sql.spi.ConnectionHandle.oc4j_throwSQLExceptionIfGlobalTx
> Active(ConnectionHandle.java:407)
>         at
> oracle.oc4j.sql.spi.ConnectionHandle.commit(ConnectionHandle.java:122
> )
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.close(TransactionCo
> ntext.java:118)
>         ... 72 more
> 2006-07-04 13:02:24,793 DEBUG [org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession] Sending
> mess
> age: ActiveMQObjectMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
> messageId =
>  ID:nte70-3276-1152010880543-3:6:2:1:1, originalDestination = null,
> originalTran
> sactionId = null, producerId = ID:nte70-3276-1152010880543-3:6:2:1,
> destination
> = queue://QUEUE.CONTROL_VALIDATED, transactionId =
> XID:4660:0a000046f62200000500
> 0000000000000000000000000000:3e56f9a7000000000000000000000001, expiration =
> 0, t
> imestamp = 1152010944777, arrival = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo = null,
> per
> sistent = true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence =
> 0, ta
> rgetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
> org.apache.a
> ctiveio.packet.ByteSequence@393296, marshalledProperties = null,
> dataStructure =
>  null, redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null,
> readOnlyProperties =
> true, readOnlyBody = true}
> 2006-07-04 13:02:24,856 DEBUG [org.apache.activemq.TransactionContext] End:
> Xid(
>  Global Id
> 0a.00.00.46.f6.22.00.00.05.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.
> 00, Format Id 4660, Branch Id
> 3e.56.f9.a7.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.01)
>
>
> It seems the error comes from this piece of code
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/AMQ-4.0-with-Oracle-Persistence-and-XA-Transactions-tf1888956.html#a5165822
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.
>
>


-- 

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Mime
View raw message