activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New c++ client for stomp
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:04:25 GMT
OK I've patched all the #ifdef stuff to use defined(__APPLE__) which
seems to fix it.  I'm not quite sure why defined(unix) is not true
when building on OS X - which would have fixed things much easier :)

Any chance folks could double check SVN HEAD still works for them and
that I've not broken anything please?

Not sure if its a m2 plugin error but I get lots of these warnings...

powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1: unrecognized option '-pthread'

Then all the .o files get created though the link fails with this
error (invalid option -r)

[INFO] [native:link]
[INFO] ar -r -o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/libactivemq-cpp.a
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/Mutex.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/PooledThread.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/Thread.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ThreadPool.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ConnectorFactoryMap.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/StompCommandReader.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/StompCommandWriter.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/StompConnector.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/StompConnectorFactory.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/StompSessionManager.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/CommandConstants.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/Marshaler.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ActiveMQConnection.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ActiveMQConsumer.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ActiveMQProducer.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ActiveMQSession.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ActiveMQTransaction.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ActiveMQException.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/BufferedInputStream.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/BufferedOutputStream.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ByteArrayInputStream.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ByteArrayOutputStream.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/EndianReader.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/EndianWriter.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/Logger.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/LoggerHierarchy.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/LogManager.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/LogWriter.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/SimpleLogger.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/BufferedSocket.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ServerSocket.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/SocketFactory.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/SocketInputStream.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/SocketOutputStream.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/TcpSocket.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/InitDirector.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/IOTransport.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/IOTransportFactory.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/ResponseCorrelator.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/TcpTransport.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/TcpTransportFactory.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/TransportFactoryMap.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/Guid.o
/workspace/eclipse/activemq/activemq-cpp/unix/target/StringTokenizer.o
ar: illegal option combination for -r
usage:  ar -d [-TLsv] archive file ...
        ar -m [-TLsv] archive file ...
        ar -m [-abiTLsv] position archive file ...
        ar -p [-TLsv] archive [file ...]
        ar -q [-cTLsv] archive file ...
        ar -r [-cuTLsv] archive file ...
        ar -r [-abciuTLsv] position archive file ...
        ar -t [-TLsv] archive [file ...]
        ar -x [-ouTLsv] archive [file ...]