activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New c++ client for stomp
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:39:44 GMT
Ah figured it out by a little trial and error (gotta love C/C++ compilers :).

the magic #ifdef thingy for OS X seems to be defined(__APPLE__) which
seems to have worked now. I've just patched trunk and the build is
working much better. Will try tweak some other #if/def stuff for OS X
as I find 'em

--

James
-------