activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with ActiveMQ with large number of producers/consumers
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:01:50 GMT
By 'blocking the queue' do you just mean messages were not dispatched
to consumers? If so how many messages were on the queue, how many
connections & consumers did the broker think were open & what were the
prefetch values? If you are having trouble of dead connections not
being closed down agressively enough then your issue could just be an
effect of messages being placed into prefetch buffers for clients that
have not been detected as failed yet? Do you have any kind of JUnit
test case that can replicate your issue?

--

James
-------