activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fredrik Jonson <fred...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: StackOveflowError in slow message consumer, why?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:09:23 GMT
James Strachan wrote:

> Until we see a stack trace there's not much for us to go on - e.g. it
> could be in your consumer code for all we know. StackOverflowError can
> happen if you have excessive recursion in your code.

I thought so. I'll try to get some time to run it under -Xint, and I'll
get back to the list after that's done, so that you know what the issue
really was.

Actually, due to time constraints and because ActiveMQ is so darned fault
tolerant and redelivers those messages, I have had to put this issue on the
back burner. That's what you get for writing a great pice of software! =)

--
Fredrik Jonson