activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Consuming a group of messages in a single transaction
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:43:45 GMT
I'm thinking that it's use would look something like this on the producer
side:

message = new ActiveMQInputStreamMessage();
message.setInputStreamFactory( new InputStreamFactory() {
   InputStream createInputStream() throws IOException {
       return new FileInputStream("/path/to/big/file/you/want/to/send");
   }
});
producer.send(message);

and on the consumer side it would be like:

message = (ActiveMQInputStreamMessage)consumer.receive();
InputStream is = message.openInputStream();
// use the InputStream to read the data.
is.read();

What do you think? The cool thing is that this would even work over topics
since the producer would just read the file multiple times.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com