activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Consuming a group of messages in a single transaction
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:30:48 GMT
At one point we were considering implementing an InputStreamMessage which
allowed a producer ship a consumer an 'InputStream'.  Basically the consumer
would only be able to read the input stream while the the producer is still
online.  The upside to this is that you get the benefits of sending the big
data out of band but still just using JMS network.