activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: LastImage-style topic
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 07:30:05 GMT
Hi Kuppe,

In many cases we take the performance hit of unmarshalling the properties
like when we need to evaluate against a selector.  In any case, I don't
think unmarshalling the properties should that expensive.  Also, if your
producer is in the same JVM as the broker, then chances are the properties
have not been marshalled at all and you not take a hit at all.