activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: broker static dynamic IP list
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:28:04 GMT
You can create a Broker using:

broker = BrokerFactory.createBroker(new URI("xbean:activemq.xml"));
broker.start();

And then later pragmatically add connections to other brokers.  Notice these
connectors forward messages to the remote host.  The remote host would need
to do something similar if it wants to forward connections to this broker.

broker.addNetworkConnector("static:(tcp://remotehost:61616)");

See javadocs:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/broker/BrokerFactory.html#createBroker(java.net.URI)
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/maven/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/broker/BrokerService.html#addNetworkConnector(java.lang.String)