activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:16:03 GMT
Hi,

if the OS can't keep up with the ip packets due to full 100% CPU usage it
will start to close sockets.  And thus activemq will see jms connections
being dropped

A better test case would be one that ramps up the load against the server to
figure out what the maximum load your hardware can sustain before failures
start to happen.  To fix this either get more or bigger hardware that will
not be 100% CPU pegged.