activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Oracle XE
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 16:06:50 GMT
The SQL database is only used for long term persistence.  Recently received
messages are only in the journal data files.  After about 5 minutes or after
the broker is restarted those messages should make it into the SQL
database.  This is done for performance reasons.  If you don't mind going a
little slower you can disable the use of the journal and persist messages
directly to the SQL database.