activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Sanjiv Jivan" <sanjiv.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq from C++ application in linux and window
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:28:53 GMT
In our project, we embedded a JVM in the C++ app, and exposed methods for
inbound -> C++ delegation and C++ --> JNI method to send messages using the
JNI RegisterNatives function. This helps us do all our jms configuration
using Spring and also keeps the messaging code in Java. The ActiveMQ
java-java communication seemed more mature than the C++ portion and it also
kept us away from cross platform threading issues associated with C++ apps.

Any comments on this approach?

Sanjiv