activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Sanjiv Jivan" <>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError ActiveMQConnectionFactory
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 19:29:43 GMT
Seems like a classloader issue. The class trying to load the active mq
classes seem to be loaded in a parent classloader is has changed the thread
context classloader and not reset it correctly.

1) Adding the active mq jars in the bootclasspath of your orion server
2) If 1) doesn't work, Try adding the active mq jars in the jre/lib/ext

Not suggesting that you use this as a permanent solution, but just a few
things to try in order to narrow down the issue.

If none of the above solutions work, fire up your debugger and set break
points and examine

1) Thread#getContextClassLoader() and
2) ca.quicktax.web.servlet.Administration.class.getClassLoader() ,

Good luck!