activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kaha persistence size
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:51:33 GMT
the data gets written to a rolling log file (max size 32mb) - so you
should see a few of these as you ramp up - but providing you are
consuming as well as sending, the size on disk won't be much more
than that.
The maximum size of the data log file is still something we need to
make configurable :)

cheers,

Rob Davies
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/