activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Sufyan Arif" <SA...@rdfgroup.com>
Subject ActiveMQResourceAdapter
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:20:03 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to find a class called

org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter

I need to use this file when setting up Jencks container. I am using
incubator-activemq-4.0.1 and have looked in activemq-core-4.0.1.jar but
the ActiveMQResourceAdapter does not exist in it.

Could someone tell me where I can find ActiveMQResourceAdapter?

thanks

Sufyan

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom
it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. Any
opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are those of the individual sender except where
they are stated to be the views of RDF Group plc. All messages passing through this gateway
are virus scanned.