activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq from C++ application in linux and window
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 01:17:36 GMT
Hi Vishu,
The activemq-cpp client is probably your best bet - it should get you up and
running quickly.  This page will point you to the source and show you an
example of usage:
http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-cpp-client.html

You'll have to build it yourself, as it's not part of AMQ distributions.
But you're in luck since most of our building and testing has been done on
linux and windows.

One note, you'll need to run this against AMQ 4.0.1 or later.  If that's not
an option, then you can try the CMS client (
http://www.activemq.org/site/cms.html) or the Openwire CPP client (
http://www.activemq.org/site/openwire-cpp-client.html).

Regards,
Nate